Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Into Springtime- Thumbnails and Color

Hey Guys! I started planning a new piece for 'The Twelve Months'. It depicts the moment when April and January open the door to spring so that Lucia can pick the magic flower! Remember outside the doorway it is a cold, dark winter night so if you think any of the color studies convey the mood well please let me know. Also this is the time to fix any problems with the composition so if there is anything to make it better lemme know!



Basic Composition- Bushes and things will move around when I start tightening it up.



Toodles!

Fabi

P.S. Also April is an aloof hottie that Lucia eventually crushes on. There is the problem of him being an immortal spirit but young love knows no bounds. (I can't believe I just wrote "hottie").




2 comments:

Marlene Gonzalez said...

Oh my gosh! I love this fairy tale... I think that your re-conception of it is REALLY amazing.

...and yes, I am totally in love with April too, even though you did say he was a 'hottie'. ;P

Yoshi Yoshitani said...

This looks AWESOME! I'm really excited to see your other month! The door being held open, it looks perfect