Saturday, December 15, 2018

Portrait of a Friend: Ami

 

Kindred Spirits are hard to find and Ami is one of mine. I finally got around to drawing her, and she deserves it too after spending countless hours with me on the phone for the last four years. Through the tribulations of life as a Catholic, artist and single girl in this here century she's been there for me  through indiscernible conversations when I'm crying so hard I can't get a word out, and the joyous times when I'm so giddy my stories are equally disjointed. And I hope I've been there for her as she has been there for me. So glad to have you in my life pretty girl!

1 comment:

Hdpcgames said...

HdpcgamesAs one of the largest gaming websites, hdpcgames offers a vast array of content, including reviews, previews, and news across multiple platforms. With its team of experienced writers and video producers, IGN delivers comprehensive coverage of the latest releases and gaming events. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy for gamers to navigate and find the information they need.