Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bright Days


I love this game! Even if I get zapped, crushed, and mauled more times than I see daylight. 
My Little Sack Person


I read this psalm a bit a go and I thought I'd share. It's lovely.

Psalm 57: 7-11

My heart is steadfast, O God,
my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make melody!
Awake, my soul!
Awake, O harp and lyre!
I will awake the dawn!
I will give thanks to thee, O Lord,  among 
the peoples;
I will sing praises to thee among the nations.
For thy steadfast love is great to the 
heavens,
thy faithfulness to the clouds. 
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! 
Let thy glory be over all the earth!


Enjoy the day!
Fabi

2 comments:

Jess said...

ohh, so this is the game that you told me about. You guys should bring it over to the apartment before I leave and we'll play it.
Also I laughed out loud at that little frequent death avatar.

Swashbuckler said...

I love that Psalm! And the game looks really neat too!