Saturday, January 21, 2012

To Life!

This weekend people of a plethora of backgrounds are coming together in Washington D.C. to celebrate human life and protect the littlest among us.



"You are called to stand up for life! To respect and defend the mystery of life always and everywhere, including the lives of unborn babies, giving real help and encouragement to mothers in difficult situations. You are called to work and pray against abortion." Pope John Paul II

Why should you join this fight against abortion and celebration of human life? Here are a few reasons:

For the mind:



For the heart:


And also this: The Inherent Awkardness of Being Pro-Choice (because perhaps the last two were a bit heavy).

Send me off with some prayers that I won't absolutely lose my mind on this bus ride. I'm off to fill my ipod with a balance of informative and fluffy media!

Including this very pretty song:


Bye!
Fabi


No comments: