Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday Favorites


~ 1 ~
Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless Headphones

These headphones are unstoppable. I throw them in my purse, take them to the gym, the office, around the house. They just will not break and remain charged for a very long time. A cord with a microphone comes with it in case you need it. It folds in on its self to fit snugly in yon purse.  I can not stress enough how much I mistreat this technological dream.

~ 2 ~
When I hear this song I stop and dance. Even in a public bathroom. I just can't help it. It's outrageously fun.


~ 3 ~
Quote 
"There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people"
- G.K. Chesterton

Interest and curiosity is something I've cultivated in my life. It sprung with greater force after my remission from a two year stint of depression. The gratitude I feel from being able to feel positive feelings again is so great that any time I can be happy I cherish it. The excitement of learning new things and gaining new skills eases the low grade depression I sometimes feel. It's a salve, but regardless I encourage everyone to find wonder in life around you.

with love, Fabi

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Hi Fabiola,

Thank you for posting again. I looked you up after my two children received your book as a present. I saw you had not posted since 2016. I am glad you are blogging again. I wish you the best in your work at Disney. I am inspired by your Catholic heart and messages. The book was so inspirational, and I could tell it was written from someone who has a great heart.

Rosa