Saturday, July 16, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 3)


-1-
Comic Con was awesome, but you know what childhood dream was crushed underfoot? The ocean in San Diego is COLD. And it's apparently like that all the time. I weep.

-2-
I designed the t-shirt for the y.h.o.p.e WYD trip. Want one? Let me know.


-3-

People in airports are funny- FUN to draw!


-4-
I stumbled upon a prayer service when I was trying to go for adoration @ Holy Spirit church in San Diego. I got to pray the rosary in spanish with them! Thank you God!

-5-
One of my favorite prayers, The Litany of Humility available here

-6-

For Fun. By: Chris Sanders


-7-
OH YEAH. I won a first prize for the Disney Fairies Online Spring Outfit competition.
Here is my entry. (My prizes included a fairy mit, a fairy cookie cutter, and a fairy apron!)

2 comments:

Allie said...

I have a bunch of friends going to Madrid, how much are the shirts? I love your blog!

alliecraw @ gmail.com

B2 said...

Beautiful and a timely reminder, my darling! Thank you.